fodemhouse    1

I am not sure if I should post it here... Anyway... I saw your list of "checked" stuff and all classic skills are green...

Dagger blows are not working properly... Please review it...

Remembering that dagger skills are not fighter skills, they are classified as BLOWS, blow type skill, totally different type... All blows are also critical hits, and the critical sound should come when landed... see video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBJfUusnJVE

Or maybe that can be happening because I dont have all the files in my computer... 

Edited by fodemhouse

Supreme    344

They are not green:

• All Skills including transformations

What's green is Skill's Parser

If you have installed L2 Warpgate's clients from uPlay you will have all 100% files.

Here some Official info about Daggers:

Your video is from 2011 btw not from Official current files (since they are new ones and using new formulas)

fodemhouse    1

Yes everything in the experimentarium topic is correct, my info is correct and the video is very old but its also correct...   But thx for explaining,  I thought that all skill classic were green, didnt realize it was skills parses and the first mortal blow I tested landed without the sound...  Also some consumables were not working... But I am sure it will be done when server is ready... 

I had a good impression of the server anyway... 

• Thanks 1

Supreme    344

I actually (didnt saw the code yet on that) that the sound issue could be related with a missing packet update. Will see eventually, adding this report to my bugs list.

• Like 1