Welcome to Home

Welcome to the L2 Warpgate forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Supreme

Savior's Dualbox Preferences

Savior's Dualbox Preferences   44 members have voted

1. 1. Which dualbox system you think is balanced and perfect?

• 1 main + 1 premium box (Buy as donation or vote coins)
    • 1 main + 2 premium box (Buy as donation or vote coins)
    • 1 main + 1 free box + 1 premium box (Buy as donation or vote coins)
    • 1 main + 1 free box + 2 premium box (Buy as donation or vote coins)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which Savior's Dualbox Preferences you think will be perfect for you?

No "fake votes" / "doubled" allowed.

Vote with honesty. Think for the Server's health and his Community.

In the end I'll check it out and see if it's acceptable or not.

1 person likes this

i voted 1 main + 1 premium box (Buy as donation or vote coins) because classic and lineage themself is created for party/cp/clan play and since u have the option of the party finder, its easy to find party's, even as a main buffer/sws/bd/tank.

The Premium is needed for the server income to afford the costs to run the machine etc.

Please remember, even if u dont want to donate, you allways have the possibility to buy the donation coins from other players ingame or by voting for the server.

By my experience having 2 free windows leeds into a selffish gameplay of most of the people which is bad for the server future themself since solo players dont brings the pvp/clan/siege/raid action, which is needed for a healthy and stable classic server.

So please community, consider my words before u do ur vote

That option but only if you can get the 2nd box sustainably by voting also, not only by donation. Like ashenvale is doing it.

Meaning u vote 1 time and u can get the dualbox perk for like 3 days with 1 vote or so. Not sure about exact numbers.

voted same as chevi, tho if you want to give out prems for vote, it should be 7 votes (every 24h for 7 days) gives you like 3 day of premium, while whole month of voting gives you 3 weeks to 1 month of prem. otherwise its going to be main + box for free

ACHO POUCO TAMBÉM DEVIDO QUE FARM E SOLO ISSO E LOW RATE NÃO VEJO MID DESSA FORMA

There will be a mid rate aswell after we finish our low rate base.

This is for Saviors named Server

1 main + 1 free box + 1 donated box would be fine imo ... at least for warehouse cleaning actions it would be nice to have a free box . I know you can use the e mail system too, but its way more comfortable to do it directly via trade option , especially when you have a lot to reorganize :)

Just my opinion 

1 person likes this

I am here too !!! 

Hello

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Gente para de sitar o (clássico club) o (Warpgate) não e (serviço clássico) são outras coisas mais atualizadas e não estão em progresso ... tem que ter diferenças e inovações por isso sou a favor do pricipal 1 +1 box- Grátis e pro servidor Se mantenha 2 prêmios abra um moedas do jogo ... Eu venho acompanhando todo trabalho do supremo e sou uns dos meses que ainda jogo depois que muitas pessoas sairão do jogo .... por favor votem um favor da caixa gratis Para o que quer que seja Jogo de forma que vc não precisa 100% de outra pessoa pra UP ou faça qualquer outro jogo do jogo :D ..... em pvp ninguem consegue controle 1 caixa com noção total de batalha e tempo por isso eu acho que não vai Prejudicar ... Bjs supreme seu lindo !!

Em 2017-6-11 às 5:14 da manhã, MONKey disse:

Eu também estou aqui !!! 

Olá

Adorei a foto :D

Edited by sayfer27
errei em 1 palavra!!

Não percebi muito bem o que você escreveu (devido ao google translate direto).

Mas o Warpgate é Servidor Clássic.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Supreme said:

Não percebi muito bem o que você escreveu (devido ao google translate direto).

Mas o Warpgate é Servidor Clássic.

Mão supreme sim ele e classic mais estão comparando com o classic club '-' que é outro classic baseado no lineage.. :V isso que eu quis dizer pra não comparar os 2 servidores pois esse  (club classic) é nome do serv.

Edited by sayfer27
1 person likes this

I feel that this pool has 1 flaw Supreme:

When someone wants a box, but doesn`t want to pay for it, he can choose only the option of main +2 boxes or main +3 boxes. I'm 90% convinced that mosst people who voted for main +free box + premium box, if were given the option to vote for main + free box, they would do it without any hasitation.

Now I'm not saying that a premium box is a bad thing, because server definitely needs some funding to selfsustain itself, but if you wana trully understand what ammount of boxes people want, you should make a new pool with an option:

> Main + free box

and from there decide how to tackle this issue. Atm pool results are screwed and I'm sure that most of us would definitley prefer just 1 box if were asked "how many boxes allowed do we want"

That is true, altho i might vote for this 1 main 1 box + 1 premium anyways for server sustainability.

For me optimal solution would probably be ability to have only 1 BOX. Paid or not paid, 3 clients are actually creating a fully buffed for farming purposes NUKER and almost fully buffed archer (missing only song of hunter) which heavily discourages random players from making supports and playing with other random players and ... 2 Players with 6 clients are already a fully buffed party and with a boxed spoiler if you allow for 3 clients per player.

In my opinion at the start of server 2-3(?) months everyone should get one free box. This starting 2 months would be a time for a player to check how is the server working, does he likes the scripting, community, enjoys playing etc. Then after 2 months you could make the ability to have a box - payable. If someone liked the server he would most likely stay here and pay for the box without a hasitation (there's a question regarding the price as well) and we all know that there's much higher chance of player liking the server when there are no box armies on the server. It would be fair and in my opinion it would attract more players then the 1-1-1 solution.

On the other hand if you allowed for only 1 box and it would be a premium one since the very begining, some players (this is the case for me) could feel heavily discouraged because I'm asked/"forced" to pay at the very begining even though I have no guarantee that the server will be fun and that it will survive longer than 3 months. Some players could even decide to not start playing at all (probably again my case) because they wouldn't want to risk wasting money on a server that will die in 2 months.

On the other hand if you will choose the scenario with main+freemium+premium box, some players could get discouraged at the very begining because they wouldn't want to play on a box server and wouldn't even join us. Plenty of players (I would say that over 90%) would probably decide that they don't need another box and would stay with their 1 freemium box (so the income would be marginal anyway). If they played with a friend it would render that premium box even that much less needed/valuable.

Of course non of the scenarios is ideal and server needs the money to be run so my idea as mentioned would be to:

• start with just 1 box - free one (so max 2 clients for everyone)
  • after some time (it might be 2-3(?) months from server start, or 2-3(?) months from first account creation), dependant on how server would be developing, we could loose the ability to use 2 clients
  • from this time on boxes would be a premium (payable) content but we could make couple of interesting tweaks to make it more appealing and (free)player-friendly:
  1. PAYMENT SCHEME: Give players ability to buy a premium box for different time frames i.e.: 1 month (0,99 $) / 12 months (6,99 $) or forever (15 $) (this way if players didn't decide yet if they want to stay on the server, they wouldn't feel so forced into spending their cash on a risky investment)
  2. Give players ability to earn a ticket to temporary rent a box via "tokens"  (i.e. 1 token = 2h pass for having a box),: they could drop from RB (this connects to my idea of removing RB`s drops), could be won in a tournament, won in a lottery (decent sever money sink), received when capturing a castle, etc

> This way players who will NEVER donate for a free to play game (they are still wellcomed since they are increasing the online and boosting gameplay experience of other players - we all know how it works), would gain the feeling like they won't be always handicapped and can actually acquire most of the PREMIUM content while not paying a cent <-- thus not having a bad feelings when looking at the donation content and getting motivated to join us

> On the other hand players who planned/were prepared for making a donation in order to receive a box slot, would most likely still buy it in order to not deal with the whole token gathering/time wasting/constant time limitation crap

> One more thing could be done to heavily incentivise purchase of a box slot while not annoying fremium players - giving the boxes some additional functions/macros etc to make them semi-automatic. I know that most of stuf nowadays can be done while rightclicking on a well designed macro command, but most of the time they aren't perfect. Maybe our DEV team coul prepare some custom macros/utility/commands allowing us to semi-automate our boxes i.e.:

• picking up loot from killed by us mobs (you can do a macro to pickup when killing mobs in melee range, but when you are nuker/archer it's hard to do a reliable macro)
  • setting up when to heal/buff <-- some UI window where we choose target of a heal and % of his hp, below which box starts to cast a particular spell <-- this could be enabled only when fighting MOBS, to not make a pvp BISHOP macro
  • assisting someone/different players in the team
  • macro that would allow us to send a character to a particular time i.e.: we are ending our farm in CT and want to send our char to hunter village - we select the town and our char uses SOE and then runs to gatekeeper porting from town to town untill he gets to HV
  • (for warsmiths) macro to keep on crafting particular item as long as they have mana
  • etc.

My experiance showed me that a box is very important for most players i was playing with ... if you are not able to use any third party software on the server (walker, adrenalin auto clickers and so on) there is no problem with boxes imho ... but as most of us know, there is always a loophole ... that's why I am not that sure about boxes ... I always was using boxes too, and I would miss sth without it . Btw I was only using it to buff myself in towns or as a moving wh ... 

Long story short ... I like boxes, but I hate all these cheaters and abusers :P

Auto Loot was already a donation option under my toughts during Erica Server but i never got it implemented or announced.

Other options are just like a Bot

Update: Mages (More like ranged characters will benefit from this) Since melee ones will still have to run to mob and kill it while others range kill it.

You should leave 1 main and 1 box surely, and if u add to it later as donation, than for me its ok, but you really should keep that 1 free box free. So poor ppl dont have to pay for it.

And those who can afford more, will have the chance as the population decreases they can box 1 more later.

Posted (edited)

1+1 paid is perfect

Auto loot just makes it 10x easier to bot , very big no  (playing at russian Classic with Auto pick up atm) 

Every automated thing makes it easier to bot 

Due Premium Account :

i rather pay for a 2nd Box then for boosters you have to buy to not get outlvld, so dont make the Premium Account to strong or make it only avaible after a week, so people dont get forced to buy it without beeing sure server is succesfull. 

Think its its very hard to make it fair, 

Just make them not to strong and dont open them to early, otherwise people full bootsted at opening are 20 lvl a head others 

You should really watch what Nc soft is doing with retail server since its going f2p aswell  , maybe take over a bit of their donation concept 

Edited by Scion

On 17/07/2017 at 2:39 PM, Supreme said:

Atualização: Mages (Mais como caracteres variados se beneficiarão disso) Uma vez que os melee ainda terão que correr para mob e matá-lo enquanto outros variam matá-lo.

nossa gostei :D