Welcome to Home

Welcome to the L2 Warpgate forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Supreme

Savior's Server Rates

Savior's Server Rates   34 members have voted

1. 1. Which rates you think are balanced and perfect?

• ALL x5
    • x3 Drop / Spoil | x5 XP / SP
    • ALL x3
    • x2 Drop / Spoil | x3 XP / SP
    • ALL x2
    • ALL x2 with Donation Boosts up to +100% (x4)
    • ALL x2 with Donation Boosts up to +50% (x3)
    • ALL x1 with Donation Boosts up to +100% (x2)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which Savior's Server rates you think will be perfect for you?

No "fake votes" / "doubled" allowed.

Vote with honesty. Think for the Server's health and his Community.

In the end I'll check it out and see if it's acceptable or not.

1 person likes this

i choosed *x2 Drop / Spoil | x3 XP / SP since the drop/spoil rates was already high in 1.5 and got another increase in 2.0. With 3x drop/spoil or 5x drop/spoil u will just flood the market with mats and items and destroy the economy since everything will be worthless.

About exp: actually on offi with 1x u are lvl 20 within 3 hours. With 3x top players will reach lvl 40+ class change in 2 days (with 12 hours/day playtime). So imagine what will happen with 5x.

So plz community consider my words before u do ur vote

Can you make it possible to change vote later?

I might change what i vote for closer to the end seeing for example my option totally failing, then i will vote for a close match that is closer to mine so hopefully that wins.

6 minutes ago, gszell91 said:

Can you make it possible to change vote later?

I might change what i vote for closer to the end seeing for example my option totally failing, then i will vote for a close match that is closer to mine so hopefully that wins.

Yes ofc

Guys, all x5 is way too high.

x5 spoil/drop is brutal.

x2 spoil/drop would be just fine.

But 3x XP, its low imo. On higher levels surely.

So x5 XP , x2-3drop, x2 spoil, adena x3-5.

Posted (edited)

EU AINDA ACHO POUCO NÃO ERA MID RATE? NÃO TENHO ESSE TEMPO ;[ MID RATE  E PRA MIM E 25X++

Edited by VENOM / NAMAKUBI

There will be a mid rate aswell after we finish our low rate base.

This is for Saviors named Server

Ok I voted ALL x5 because thats the only option I had...  5x is the highest rate in your vote question...

But the perfect rates would be around 20x or something...

There must be a good rate where u can start a new char and be at max level playing solo in about 1 month of playing, no more than 4h/day... Right now, if you have a life, you would have to play around 1 year to get to max level in official and still spend a lot of money with equipment... this is non sense... 

Mid rate is the perfect rate...  Where you can chill, enjoy the game and not become frustrated.... 

Until 5x u are nothing but a copy from official servers, so why should anyone play here instead of official ? Thats my point... 

Posted (edited)

On 24.6.2017 at 3:49 PM, fodemhouse said:

Ok I voted ALL x5 because thats the only option I had...  5x is the highest rate in your vote question...

But the perfect rates would be around 20x or something...

There must be a good rate where u can start a new char and be at max level playing solo in about 1 month of playing, no more than 4h/day... Right now, if you have a life, you would have to play around 1 year to get to max level in official and still spend a lot of money with equipment... this is non sense... 

Mid rate is the perfect rate...  Where you can chill, enjoy the game and not become frustrated.... 

Until 5x u are nothing but a copy from official servers, so why should anyone play here instead of official ? Thats my point... 

U wanna start to rape the sense of classic with ur suggestions (inclucding the ones in the other thread about the npc buffer)

If u really looking for something like this, feel free to join a server that offers something like this. There are some of them out there.

And if u say that until 5x private servers are just copies of the offical, then u probably have no clue about, whats going on on offi (just few key words RMT, Botmadness, completly other economy)

Edited by Chevignon

The lower the rates are, the better. Guys think about long-term, not just until you reach 40+ so you can level up easier. Lower rates means better server economy. Sadly, L2 has many flaws with its economy by design. Classic is considered only for low rates, so I think x3 is fine.

Posted (edited)

x5 and we will thrive

Edited by Zace

On 29.06.2017 at 8:19 PM, Lero said:

The lower the rates are, the better. Guys think about long-term, not just until you reach 40+ so you can level up easier. Lower rates means better server economy. Sadly, L2 has many flaws with its economy by design. Classic is considered only for low rates, so I think x3 is fine.

For me long-term purpose means mass PvP so I wouldn't want a scenario where I have to farm 2 years to start some Mass PvP fights. Definitely don't want to be lvl 65 after 1 month as well as it would e waaay too fast, but there needs to be some real time frame (6 months?) for people who can't spend more than 3-4 h a day to achieve those mid-high 60s.

Remember that L2 has its best days behind it already. Doubt any private server created now will last longer than 4 years, so we don't want to farm 3 of 4 those years, just to realise that when we achieved our goals, it's time to pack :P