Welcome to Home

Welcome to the L2 Warpgate forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MpFiVe

New Classic 2.0 Configs Sugestion

30 replies in this topic

You guys are you fuckin high or stupid?im sick of this shit i have 5 years to play l2 but im checkin for new low rates still i didnt see a original low rate..Its like im in diet and i eat meal everyday and i say its a salad,whats the fuckin point you call a server low rate and classic when you add all those bullshits you gotta be kidding

@Supreme if you willing to make a classic just do it proper no dual boxes(except offline shops)a retail c2 no herbs no boosts system like it was years ago or you can just make a c2 with x1000 mode you can call that classic x1000 dont be ridiculous i spent my time just to check the whole schedule of the server and the only thing it was a /facepalm.PLEASE NO MORE CANCER PROJECTS 

6 hours ago, Kakash1 said:

You guys are you fuckin high or stupid?im sick of this shit i have 5 years to play l2 but im checkin for new low rates still i didnt see a original low rate..Its like im in diet and i eat meal everyday and i say its a salad,whats the fuckin point you call a server low rate and classic when you add all those bullshits you gotta be kidding

@Supreme if you willing to make a classic just do it proper no dual boxes(except offline shops)a retail c2 no herbs no boosts system like it was years ago or you can just make a c2 with x1000 mode you can call that classic x1000 dont be ridiculous i spent my time just to check the whole schedule of the server and the only thing it was a /facepalm.PLEASE NO MORE CANCER PROJECTS 

Haha such a clueless rage boy :D 

You know that actually main objective of the game is mass PvP ? You don't contest/fight baium/antharas to grind faster, you grind to have better chances in contesting those baium/antharas fights. 

If you don't have a personal life and all you wana do is spending 8+h a day for a year to get to 70s then go rage somewhere else. There aren't that many hardcore grinders who join private servers nowadays and most people want to know that while playing 3-4 h a day they can get to those high 60s sooner than in 2 years. If you sh*t on the more casual players and force them to be lvl 50 for months they will simply quit (and they are majority of the potential server population) and if they quit, you won't have anyone to kill anymore, and if you won't have anyone on who you will be able to exploit your level/gear advantage, whats the point of grinding ?

I dislike high-rate servers as well since they eliminate big part of this game - farming, but at the same I hate the grind 2 weeks for 1 level up approach as well (and I feel that many will agree with me), therefor low-mid rates around x5 are probably the best ones. It offers months/years(?) of farming to the hardcore grinders who want that max lvl, while still offering some glimps of progression for more casual players (although In my opinion even on x5 rates, higher level exp tables should be adjusted as they will be unreachable for most not-orginised, not hardcore-grinding players).

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Kakash1 said:

+ 1000

I voted for the x1  Yes, It was me
Edited by Gunther
1 person likes this

6 hours ago, FinalFen said:

Haha such a clueless rage boy :D 

You know that actually main objective of the game is mass PvP ? You don't contest/fight baium/antharas to grind faster, you grind to have better chances in contesting those baium/antharas fights. 

If you don't have a personal life and all you wana do is spending 8+h a day for a year to get to 70s then go rage somewhere else. There aren't that many hardcore grinders who join private servers nowadays and most people want to know that while playing 3-4 h a day they can get to those high 60s sooner than in 2 years. If you sh*t on the more casual players and force them to be lvl 50 for months they will simply quit (and they are majority of the potential server population) and if they quit, you won't have anyone to kill anymore, and if you won't have anyone on who you will be able to exploit your level/gear advantage, whats the point of grinding ?

I dislike high-rate servers as well since they eliminate big part of this game - farming, but at the same I hate the grind 2 weeks for 1 level up approach as well (and I feel that many will agree with me), therefor low-mid rates around x5 are probably the best ones. It offers months/years(?) of farming to the hardcore grinders who want that max lvl, while still offering some glimps of progression for more casual players (although In my opinion even on x5 rates, higher level exp tables should be adjusted as they will be unreachable for most not-orginised, not hardcore-grinding players).

Yo man i dont care about that you people are the cancers you just join a lowrate with a big clan the gms let you bot cause you bring popularity on server then you people do some boss fights and when you re fully geared or the otherside will rage quit and end the server cause none will play with a monopoly on the game,yo im the real cancer im that guy on FG pumping your shit when you tryna exp,i dont care about makin baiums ant queens thats a fakin cheat for the game you got no skills you only one f1 instead i play until 60-65 then i only pvp,you ever fought clan vs clan for just a spot?nah i dont think so you only do is baium fights for one month and when a side Swallows all the sperm they rage quit and that's the end of a game.boy you and your boys can't understand no meaning of l2 you can play on this i cant i find it real funny thats your mirage you ll never see a full Gludio with vendors when you ll see that then you ll understand whats l2

Posted (edited)

On 14.07.2017 at 6:03 PM, Kakash1 said:

Yo man i dont care about that you people are the cancers you just join a lowrate with a big clan the gms let you bot cause you bring popularity on server then you people do some boss fights and when you re fully geared or the otherside will rage quit and end the server cause none will play with a monopoly on the game,yo im the real cancer im that guy on FG pumping your shit when you tryna exp,i dont care about makin baiums ant queens thats a fakin cheat for the game you got no skills you only one f1 instead i play until 60-65 then i only pvp,you ever fought clan vs clan for just a spot?nah i dont think so you only do is baium fights for one month and when a side Swallows all the sperm they rage quit and that's the end of a game.boy you and your boys can't understand no meaning of l2 you can play on this i cant i find it real funny thats your mirage you ll never see a full Gludio with vendors when you ll see that then you ll understand whats l2

You seem to be a bit delusional my russian(?) firiend. Outside of your touching and completely missmatched history of what kind of a player I am, I gota say that you seem to have some rly bad memories of bad people killing you on different servers and not giving you EPIC jewlery (although in general I do agree that EPIC jewlery is unhealthy for the game).

I'm taking a lucky guess that you'r one of those people who creates a dagger and ambushes unprepared farming people, spaming your blows whenever off-cooldown, thinking you are pro. You probably believe as well that you'r playing only skill-based class type in the game, because hey archers press only attack command and nukers cast 1-2 spells, while you have 4 blows and a stun to use! Ofc it doesn't matter that you acquire your target only once and then just spam F1-F5 in a random order to unload your abilities whenever they are off-cooldown <-- it's a pure skill right?

In reality you are too mentaly limited and restrained due to the constant solo grind to understand anything else in PvP other than just mashing keyboard keys.

The truth about L2 PvP is that it sucks big time (fun PvP ended probably in c2/c3 where most people still didn't know what a full buff is). Most of the time it's a simple rock paper scisors mechanic where once you meat your counter (usually fully buffed archer/nuker) you simply can't win. With that said mass PvPs are actually the places when some ammount of player skill is required and benefits your performance. Kiting during mass PvPs can be a big fight changer and it's really easy to notice the different between people who are capable of quickly acquireing targets, launching attacks and pulling back when needed and average noobs who when trying to select a target are too slow or missclick and run in front of own deathball o get their ass shoot to oblivion. Ofc this doesn't apply to melee's but at least when playing a range character there is a noticeable player skill check. So ye mass PvPs are actually good for the game and fun to do (although definitely only for healers and range classes - and that's an issue). I don't understand your negativity towards them and where the sperm analogy came from, but it's probably because of your sexual tension due to lack of any female who would like to spend her time with you.

Anyways, I do realise that I probably won't be able to put any common sense into heads of vet/no-life players who just want to spend their entire free time - every day grinding mobs over and over again, but the sad truth is that without us (casual players) who have only 2-4h a day to play the game you won't survive as a server. How many players with no-life there still are, who still wana grind for years on this particular server and not some classic club or official? 100 ? 150 ? Most of people who will come here will be the nostalgia guys who during prime times of L2 spent shi*t ton of time gearing and PvPing. These nostalgia people are usually willing to pay some cash and sustain the server to have a glimps of good old memories, but at the same time most of them now have a wife, got childrens and created a family thus can't rice that much anymore. So if you believe that people who have 2-4h a day because of their personal life should stfu and suffer or quit then be my guest ;] Make a x1 server and lets see how long it survives. Month ? Two months ?

To put it in short: What I'm trying to achieve here is creating progression scheme where getting to 65-68 levels is time consuming but acomplishable after 3-5 months with a 2-4h of gameplay every day and then to give the ricers their grindfest and feel of achievement making levels 68-74 uncomparably slower so it takes great ammount of time to max out lvls giving the grinders a target which woudln't be achievable for casuals, but at the same time casuals with that 68 lvl could actually somewhat contest the grinders in PvPs.

In the end I feel bad for Supreeme that he has to deal with community like this, because he wants to satisfy you all and make a really well rounded server, but you guys won't allow it to happen. Most of VETs have no clue what they actually want and instead will always cry "no modification, low rates, vanila classic!" even though everyone with at least 10 iq realises how flawed the classic design is(although sitll better than what they did after interlude. There are plenty of spots to tackle on (including balance changes) which would improve everyones gameplay drastically but VETs are still to stubborn and limited to understand and appreciate that effort.

Edited by FinalFen