Welcome to L2 Warpgate

Welcome to the L2 Warpgate forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to tht - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MpFiVe

New Classic 2.0 Configs Sugestion

21 replies in this topic

Posted (edited)

My clan and Supreme already discussed this and Supreme asked us to post it here on the forum.

Our sugestion to make the new Classic 2.0 Server attract both old school players and donators without making it pay to win is:

XP/SP/Adena all 5x or all 3x

Drop/Spoil both 2x

No GM Shop

No NPC Buffer (Players need to play Buffers and Support as mains)

No Free Teleports

No Buff/XP Herbs droping from mobs.

No Shadow Weapons and no Common Items. (Buy NG and D grade from shop and C from Luxury)

No Subclass (if you want new class make new character).

No PK Counter decrease Quest or Scrolls (PK count should be permanent, the more you PK the higher the risk).

No Pay to Win Donation (Remove Drop Runes and XP/SP Runes and Death Certificate from current Donation List)

Dual Box not allowed (Unless you donate for it but keep it max 1 Dual Box)

Only 2 offline shops allowed (Donators can have more up to 7)

Dont put B or A grade in Luxury Shop. Limit Luxury Shop to C grade Weapons/Armors

Remove Enchants from Luxury Shop and make them Spoilable and Dropable like the old Lineage 2.

Nothing from the Donation List can be tradable or sellable to prevent player from donating and then trading the items for Adena.

Edited by MpFiVe

Posted (edited)

i want shadow weapons coupon and buffs untill 35 : D

Edited by BonkBonk

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, BonkBonk said:

i want shadow weapons coupon and buffs untill 35 : D

Free stuff? Where is the fun in that?  Its Classic its suposed to be hard. You are suposed to farm solo or in a party for adena and mats to buy or craft instead of getting everything free. You are supposed to buy No Grade and D grade. Thats what ruined Oficial L2 all the free stuff. Classic Chronicles = No Free Stuff, players actually play Support Classes, people play together not everyone solo with boxes behind and it has to be hard.

Edited by MpFiVe

я против ограничений на окна! я играю соло и русских мало кп не найти а так я хотя бы в сое удовольствие могу поиграть

Posted (edited)

I want free teleport till 40 and bônus top weapon no grade to all new players that create the first char on the opening day,rates 5x to 7x no need to be less ir more, GM shop for accessories like hats etc 

Edited by Torrao

28 minutes ago, steel said:

And will wipe ??

No wipe for the current Classic Erica x5 online Server has been announced by Staff, don't worry.

Posted (edited)

But can you tell when the new server will open Supreme? Will it be 7x classic 2.0?  

Edited by Torrao

So the server Erica 5x is the test server?? In my opinion you will get alot more players if u can make raid boss like in classic**** slower and without skills ,would make players party and have more fun since the lower lvls. Like they are now they dont worth the trouble.

3 hours ago, Torrao said:

So the server Erica 5x is the test server?? In my opinion you will get alot more players if u can make raid boss like in classic**** slower and without skills ,would make players party and have more fun since the lower lvls. Like they are now they dont worth the trouble.

is not the test server

Posted (edited)

On 7.1.2017 at 8:33 PM, MpFiVe said:

XP/SP/Adena all 5x or all 3x  Better 3. Even when the progress above 70 starts to become slow 5x is just like a rocket till 60.

Drop/Spoil both 2x Im fine with that since the rates in 1.572.0 are already "insane" on 1x rates.

No GM Shop ofcourse not

No NPC Buffer (Players need to play Buffers and Support as mains) ofcourse not. Maybe when the server is 1 year old there could be a introduce of some newbie buff packs to give new players a chance to catch up.

No Free Teleports ofcourse not

No Buff/XP Herbs droping from mobs. ofcourse not. Leveling is already fast enough.

No Shadow Weapons and no Common Items. (Buy NG and D grade from shop and C from Luxury) ofcourse not. this is Classic and not C4

No Subclass (if you want new class make new character). ofcourse not. This isnt c3. Wonder why we even have to talk about

No PK Counter decrease Quest or Scrolls (PK count should be permanent, the more you PK the higher the risk). No Quest but scrolls. In Classic u fight for top spots and without scrolls other ppl just wouldnt start to hit back and try go get allot of drops. Not to mention about the karma points increase for the next pk after a pk. They also clean adena from the game.

No Pay to Win Donation (Remove Drop Runes and XP/SP Runes and Death Certificate from current Donation List) ofcourse not. Runes boosting the progress too fast. Death certificate was just useful in 1.0 when u were losing 10% each dead. but now the -% is decreased in pve/pvp/pk.

Dual Box not allowed (Unless you donate for it but keep it max 1 Dual Box) I like it. Classic lives from active supports and not buff bots

Only 2 offline shops allowed (Donators can have more up to 7) Even the first one should be just for warpgate coins. And max 2 since more is just abusive (i wont explain here how)

Dont put B or A grade in Luxury Shop. Limit Luxury Shop to C grade Weapons/Armors WTF. This is classic. C grade in lux shop is max and stays max.

Remove Enchants from Luxury Shop and make them Spoilable and Dropable like the old Lineage 2. Dont have a final opinion about since all enchants are still dropable from raids and getable by quest ( low chance). On the one side it takes adena from the market. On the other hand it could bring too much OE weapons. However if they should be implemented in luxury the price should be adjusted on the Adena rate. Means on 5x the 5x price as offical (on 3x the 3x price as offical)

Nothing from the Donation List can be tradable or sellable to prevent player from donating and then trading the items for Adena. Actually what u really wanna sell from the list (except agathiosn/cosmetics). If someone wanna buy warpgate coins to set a offline shop. Just let him. It dont destroy's the economy (proven)

Everyone should keep in Mind that this is a classic server and people playing here because classic is special, clan/cp focused and hardcore.

U already benefit from the huge exp/drop/adena increase from 1.5/2.0.

If this i still too hard classic isnt for u then. Leave to a Interlude/H5 or whatever server then.

If u looking for Gm shop/full buffs and so on..leave for another Server then.

There are hundreds of server out there but nearly no classic servers. So dont try to make the fews too much custom/like the other non classic servers out there

Edited by Chevignon

@Chevignon

this is your option :))) MY clan if will play on x2 x1 hardcore we will back on offi server,couse its will be same.In topzone hopzone e.t.c. all vote sites for private servers high rate servers (with buffers) are on first places WHY????Anyway keep working :)))

4 hours ago, wildemo said:

@Chevignon

this is your option :))) MY clan if will play on x2 x1 hardcore we will back on offi server,couse its will be same.In topzone hopzone e.t.c. all vote sites for private servers high rate servers (with buffers) are on first places WHY????Anyway keep working :)))

you hurt more the server 

no drama plz

server with buffer last 1 month

if you want classic with buffer google it i have found one isnot that hard

just dont drama

On 7/1/2017 at 9:33 PM, MpFiVe said:

No PK Counter decrease Quest or Scrolls (PK count should be permanent, the more you PK the higher the risk).

with this option you know that fighters cant pk right?

hahaha plz think 2 times smthing before post 

even with 1 pk fighters is hard to remove karma imagine with 20 pk`s and 1 miss click or smthing(always speaking about fighters)

we will never saw an archer with karma on server if there is no pk scrolls

also all mages will keep their pk`s for 60+ lvls and when you will go with your 60lvl archer at a mage pt you will get pk pk=-4% mage will burn his karma in 1 train before you comeback but you cant do the same with your archer

this is why pk scrolls exist..

plz dont hurt the game and leave CLASSIC!!! THATS WHY NAMED CLASSIC!

Peace Love <3

First of all selling donation items for adena breaks the economy completly and makes the game pay to win. For example i donate 100 euros and sell all the stuff i donated for about 100kk and i use that adena to buy top gear and over enchant it. How is that not pay to win??? Serioulsy how??? You are just giving donators a massive adena advantage!!! NOT 1 SINGLE ITEM from donation shop should be sellable or tradable!!! NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!

Second PK is something you have to consider before doing. You have to consider the risks. And the more you PK the higher the risk should be. PK needs to stay like in the early chronicles. It prevents abuse and griefing. I rather you make karma easier to clear like the early chronicles then having those stupid PK scrolls. PK scroll are for people are pussies. People who like to be able to PK over and over without consequences and with fast losing karma. I have never in my life used a single PK scroll or did a PK quest. Im always proud of my PK number. The old PK-Karma style was perfect in the early chronicles before some stupid guy had the terrible idea of intruducing PK scrolls. The ideal would be 1 white mob per PK. For example if you have 10 PK you need 10 mobs to clear karma. If you have 50 you need 50 and so on.

Same for Subclass and puting enchants on Lux or higher grades then C on lux, etc... all those stupid changes to the game completly ruined the game. Thats why they lost like 80% of the players with a million stupid ideas and putting way to much unecessary stuff on the game. All we want is a early Chronicle with some (very few) things from the new chronicles (like the interface for example) but since there is no early chronicle with low rates server we are stuck with Classic but Classic still has stuff that makes no sense. Because Classic was suposed to be the old Lineage 2 Chronicles with a new interface and some new stuff but they are implementing stuff players complained about so that makes no sense at all. The old PK-Karma system was perfect and they ruined it with PK Scrolls. Now they ruined it again in classic by making it harded to lose karma but still implementing scrolls lol.

Edited by MpFiVe

45 minutes ago, MpFiVe said:

First of all selling donation items for adena breaks the economy completly and makes the game pay to win. For example i donate 100 euros and sell all the stuff i donated for about 100kk and i use that adena to buy top gear and over enchant it. How is that not pay to win??? Serioulsy how??? You are just giving donators a massive adena advantage!!! NOT 1 SINGLE ITEM from donation shop should be sellable or tradable!!! NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!

Second PK is something you have to consider before doing. You have to consider the risks. And the more you PK the higher the risk should be. PK needs to stay like in the early chronicles. It prevents abuse and griefing. I rather you make karma easier to clear like the early chronicles then having those stupid PK scrolls. PK scroll are for people are pussies. People who like to be able to PK over and over without consequences and with fast losing karma. I have never in my life used a single PK scroll or did a PK quest. Im always proud of my PK number. The old PK-Karma style was perfect in the early chronicles before some stupid guy had the terrible idea of intruducing PK scrolls. The ideal would be 1 white mob per PK. For example if you have 10 PK you need 10 mobs to clear karma. If you have 50 you need 50 and so on.

Same for Subclass and puting enchants on Lux or higher grades then C on lux, etc... all those stupid changes to the game completly ruined the game. Thats why they lost like 80% of the players with a million stupid ideas and putting way to much unecessary stuff on the game. All we want is a early Chronicle with some (very few) things from the new chronicles (like the interface for example) but since there is no early chronicle with low rates server we are stuck with Classic but Classic still has stuff that makes no sense. Because Classic was suposed to be the old Lineage 2 Chronicles with a new interface and some new stuff but they are implementing stuff players complained about so that makes no sense at all. The old PK-Karma system was perfect and they ruined it with PK Scrolls. Now they ruined it again in classic by making it harded to lose karma but still implementing scrolls lol.

i didnt say anything about donations ofc there should be no donation items that can be sold in game to make profit 

so you want a classic without classic features

plz move at a c6 server and leave the classic to be classic 

Yes please, keep this as close to the official Classic as possible please. The same luxury shop, no shadow weps, etc. and of course keep the PK Scrolls! They play a big part in Classic servers! (maybe increase their price).

As for 2box, I would allow it, maybe with max. 1 dualbox+1offline shop. This will help solo players at the start, otherwise people not in CPs/clans might feel discouraged if they have to spend 20minutes looking for party in town, and anyways at higher levels you have to join a group to enjoy the good things :P

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Wad said:

Yes please, keep this as close to the official Classic as possible please. The same luxury shop, no shadow weps, etc. and of course keep the PK Scrolls! They play a big part in Classic servers! (maybe increase their price).

As for 2box, I would allow it, maybe with max. 1 dualbox+1offline shop. This will help solo players at the start, otherwise people not in CPs/clans might feel discouraged if they have to spend 20minutes looking for party in town, and anyways at higher levels you have to join a group to enjoy the good things :P

just this!

On 7.01.2017 at 8:33 PM, MpFiVe said:

My clan and Supreme already discussed this and Supreme asked us to post it here on the forum.

Our sugestion to make the new Classic 2.0 Server attract both old school players and donators without making it pay to win is:

// this cant be implemented, thers a reason for pk scrolls and its the best thing you can have, ther should be punishment for player killers, but not other than on off. if adena rate would be x3 the price of pk scrols should be increased to x3 as well. this chronicle is pvp oriented since you have 1 spot to exp on top levels. it forces you to fight over it, and if you dont want to pvp over it, someone will just pk you. #hardlifeofclassic

Remove Enchants from Luxury Shop and make them Spoilable and Dropable like the old Lineage 2.

// also no, price increased according to adena rate should be good. also mby chance on enchant lowered to 50%patak weapon, 40%matak weapon, altho i would vote for it to stay as is it developed by ncsoft

Nothing from the Donation List can be tradable or sellable to prevent player from donating and then trading the items for Adena. 

//i think this could make selling adena with RMT more popular cuz you would not be able to get adena with $$ the legit way