Welcome to Home

Welcome to the L2 Warpgate forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to that - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

player3

Test Server

Hello.

I'm newcommer + few friends (~2 pt), i was looking for this information, used search field but with no luck.

The question is, is the test server aviable here for players? If so, where i can find files?

I would like to check the feeling of server before getting into, and im not hiding i would like to check some classes i consider to start playing.

Edited by player3

17 minutes ago, Supreme said:

Hello there,

http://boards.lineage2warpgate.com/forum/77-test-server-classic-erica-20/

Only in January i will be able to provide the Test Server, until then im finishing my last University Report to complete degree.

Meanwhile you can check at our current open Server (1.5 version), files for Classic Erica x5 are under our Download's Section.

Hm.. Sorry but i didnt understood quite well.

Is there any test server up? Or only live server atm?

Anyway good luck at University :)

Only Live Server online atm but with alot of problems / bugs and some other things that will not make the game the most enjoyable yet.

4 minutes ago, Supreme said:

Only Live Server online atm but with alot of problems / bugs and some other things that will not make the game the most enjoyable yet.

Ok, thanks for the info. Dont advertise like that, keep good thinking and keep up work :)

1 minute ago, Supreme said:

Im just saying...

Every server has things to do ;)

And test hopefuly in january if time will let u, ye?

yes but i will have plenty of time after finishing my university report presentation

1 person likes this

Great, thanks for all info. I will do abit more research and hope to take a look on live here :)
My 1st goal is to find a HR/test serv to check some classic features to not waste time at live, just develop there knowing what we want ;)

@Supreme

On 5.01.2017 at 5:39 AM, Supreme said:

Public Test Server will be configured after Friday.

any news? :)

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Supreme said:

Configuring

i'm happy to hear that, waiting for annoucment of being up :)
work goes incredibly further

Edited by player3