Welcome to L2 Warpgate

Welcome to the L2 Warpgate forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to tht - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Supreme

Classic Erica 2.0 Test Server (Developments)

35 replies in this topic

Creation of 2.0 update is on going and on this post i will add all the developments made on TEST server related to the 2.0 update.

If you guys decide to test stuff as they come in and find some problems on it please lemme know in this same topic. The topic will not be locked, but all non related posts will be deleted or moved

Classic Erica 2.0 Developments started

• Started configuring new PTS Server Files 2.0
  • Added new Geodata
  • Unlocked all PTS Server Files based on Helios 3.0
  • Reseted all developments so far for adapting them back on the first version released to Classic Erica x5 (before the major bugs)
    • Disclaimer: All auto parsers will be redesigned according to v2.0 info, altought we will work 4x faster or even more as we already have many features developed from Classic Erica x5 current main Server.
    • Public Test Server will be configured after Friday.
  • Im really excited to work again for / with you Guys!
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

great :)

Edited by player3

• Classic base Configurations have been made
  • Set max lvl 85
  • Deleted unused Classes

• Notice: I will only be able to provide an open Test Server when its ready for everyone with the base configurations properly set.
  • Meanwhile im configuring it as i said.

• All Classes have now their base stats set as Classic

Hi Supreme,

When you release the test server need To download the classic 2.0 again or only the patch and updater ? The beta testers will get wiped before live? Any ETA available? 

You will have to download only a new patch.

Beta Testers will get wiped before live ofc.

Im configuring the Test Server so you guys can test everything

• Fixed issue with Drops not showing (as before)
  • Fixed Skills Acquire List not showing Skills
  • Fixed several other initial problems / cleanup was made

1 hour ago, Supreme said:

Not yet, doing the revamping right now

Accounts with GM/builder commands? //summon, //set_skill, //setparam

?

We don't provide GM/builder L2OFF commands to Players, only for Developers.

Reasons:

• Everything needs to be tested by the book. When i mean by the book it needs to be by gameplay.

Some servers failed in fixing their stuff and forced Players to use the commands with the objective on rushing developments.

Using these commands is like a hack / exploit where sometimes you will eventually "miss" some technacly important process thus causing a major problem inside Server in long term

Example: Giving out full skills to Player's will eventually avoid the "testings" of all Skills Acquire Process (checking correct SP Values, Required Items, all sorts of important data)

What we will provide is a Pre Alpha Shop soon

Rates will also be increased to x5

So we wont be able to test chars on higher lvls just stuck within x5 rate? Or will u provider NPC with these options?

I will provide an npc with those options just like on the first Pre Alpha we made for Classic Erica x5

Apologizes for the Delay but the base needs to be built solid for everything else to stay ready for you guys

Just confirmed the Npcs will have to be parsed first

before the spawns ofc

so after the spawns parser completed i will then start working on the npcs parser update

Spawns parser is ~75% complete

already spawns all mobs, but since mobs dont exist on the server side it doesnt "create" any mob inside the server

territories are now classic like

1 person likes this

Извиняется для задержки, но основа должна быть построена твердой для всего остального, чтобы остаться готовы для вас, ребята

Просто подтвердил НПЦ должны быть разобраны первый

перед нерестится OFC

поэтому после того, как размножается анализатор завершена я затем начать работать над обновлением НПЦ анализатора

Нерест анализатор составляет ~ 75% полная

уже нерестится все мобы, но так как мобы не существуют на стороне сервера, оно не "создать" любую толпу внутри сервера

территорий в настоящее время, как классический

как мне  тяжело порой вас понимать =( а вчем заключается сложность перенести мобов и нпц с уже готового сервера где мы играем и от туда отталкиватся и править ошибки ? 

админ ответь пожалуйста и извини если не правильно поставил вопрос. Вопрос у меня такой. Вот на сервере на которым мы так долго играли он останется ? и будет ли он обнавлен или после тест сервера 2.0 откроится новый сервер ? что вообше произайдет ? спасибо 

@WinRay There will be a new Classic Server 2.0 after all developments / tests.

Classic Erica x5 will stay ONLINE (NO Wipe) and will be updated with new Classic Server 2.0 files.

= 2 Classic Servers 2.0:

1. Classic Erica x5 (Online) 2.0 - Continues with all Players data (NO Wipe)
  2. Classic Erica x5 (Pre Alpha) - New upcoming Server 2.0 - Fresh Start

• Classic Spawns Parser completed 100%

Spawns Parser loads only 6k spawns
Due to missing (new) npcs / mobs from Classic
We have to get more then 16k

That's the reason I need to parse first npcs but the process needs to be like this:

• Items Parser -> for -> Npcs Parser (due to Droplists) -> for -> Classic Spawns Parser

Following the cycle above - First need the Items Parser

6 hours ago, Supreme said:
  • Classic Spawns Parser completed 100%

Spawns Parser loads only 6k spawns
Due to missing (new) npcs / mobs from Classic
We have to get more then 16k

That's the reason I need to parse first npcs but the process needs to be like this:

• Items Parser -> for -> Npcs Parser (due to Droplists) -> for -> Classic Spawns Parser

Following the cycle above - First need the Items Parser

so theres not yet special npc? o.O

keep on good work

Today Developments:

• Fixed packet issue with Buffs List showing 0 secs and not showing properly all buffs
  • Tested fully Spawns Parser
  • Rechecked some of the Spawns (base if it works like how it was designed and meant to be in Classic style)
  • Mobs no longer spawn inside walls like our current Classic Erica x5 Server
  • This night was necessary for checking everything related with this spawns

When i wake up i will start working (finally) on Npcs Parser (better the Npcs first) so you guys can start testing stuff altought Npcs will miss many Classic Items and Skills as we need for that:

•  Items and Skills Parser working 100%

But no problem since after completing both of them I will run again all the Parsers so it completes the new Classic Data.

Slowly we will get there

PS: These developments are not yet released on the Pre Alpha Server. I will only release after Npcs Parser

1 person likes this

f4abd84254c5t.jpg
вроде как его не должно быть =) 

This is from Helios spawns indeed, as i said we will release all Classic Spawns after i finish the Npcs Parser