Welcome to L2 Warpgate

Welcome to the L2 Warpgate forum. Register now to gain access to all of our unique features. Once registered and logged in, the accounts you will create will be linked to your forum account - allowing you to manage your game accounts easily. Next to tht - you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MONKey

J U N G L E

145 replies in this topic

Hey could you briefly explain me whats the plan of this group ?

Are you planning to create CP's or just invite everyone who wants to the clan and see what happens ? Do you have any roosters/setups rdy to go/missing couple ppl to be ready to go?

I'm active regurarly 4h a day 20-24 GMT+1 and going to make an WL. Tell me if you will be able to find me a group with buffer/recharger/sws in similar to mine gaming hours, if yes - I'm in :)

If server start today so late, i cant join because i have to stand up very early tomorrow . 

19 hours ago, FinalFen said:

Hey could you briefly explain me whats the plan of this group ?

Are you planning to create CP's or just invite everyone who wants to the clan and see what happens ? Do you have any roosters/setups rdy to go/missing couple ppl to be ready to go?

I'm active regurarly 4h a day 20-24 GMT+1 and going to make an WL. Tell me if you will be able to find me a group with buffer/recharger/sws in similar to mine gaming hours, if yes - I'm in :)

we were a clan in the old server and this was a private post for the clan members only so we can keep in tuch and regroop when needed but we opoened it up so that if anyone mby is intrested he could join too we will see about creating cps after we get ppl online and see what everyone wants to play you are welcome to join if you want :P

Me and Otwo are going to lead the clan so if not one is online the other will do.

Ok then, guess I'll comeback to you guys 1-3 days after server start to see how it's going, and decide wether I could use your help and vice versa :)

I've been gone so long I don't even remember who my enemies were. Good to be here! :D

1 person likes this

Hi broski

1 person likes this

no love only condoms and sex!!!!

Yoyo, Nice to see you and your bro here too :D

Yesterday we had 22 ppl online from clan. That was nice

1 person likes this

accept war Jungle  if you had 22 ppl online :)

I need to make RP clan points

1 hour ago, V1rus said:

accept war Jungle  if you had 22 ppl online :)

I need to make RP clan points

You are not ready to accept our war.

Laters

Edited by MONKey

nice joke Monkey,

as far as I remember I declared War and not you bro.

GN and see ya in the game ladies :) 

Do we have clan hall now ? ^^